A breather from mediocrity.
From truth to delirium to truth.

Saturday 20 August 2011

Big of tiny

My medical university is beyond awesome! Two days ahead from now i am apparently sitting my quarter semester exams called infamously the Modules followed by 2nd part a day later and OSPI(viva voce and spotting) just 24 hours later than the latter.. 
However this detail has no relevance to what has actually prompted me to enjoy the feeling that has washed me down.I read a text from a girl in my batch who i have at best exchanged a nanosecond smile while exiting daily university clasp.Name apart, I know nothing beyond it about her!Yet the text bears no friendship quote,no promises to stay together till the end,no joke of yaara yari and no trace of what I want from you as a friend and what I value in you as a friend.This text bears nothing conventional.Just a valuable something that surpasses all expressions of honesty and perhaps more..A precise priceless guess list of pathology topics due to be part of my upcoming module exams 

No comments:

Post a Comment